Friday, October 16, 2009

Update...

Wow. Has it really been that long since I updated you all on Justin? Sigh. I'm so sorry guys, I've been just sooooo busy I haven't had time to do anything! Ok. To any of you who have emailed me and I haven't replied... well... I'm sorry about that too. Anyways...

Justin! He has been improving rapidly, way beyond what the doctors expected. The bleeding on his brain that they found, had stopped before birth and has practically dissolved into the surrounding tissue. The doctors don't think there is going to be any serious problems from it. He has been gaining weight rapidly and growing rapidly too! He is eating the maximum amount of breastmilk that they allow for his size and age. And on top of it all, they are saying that he will be coming home from the hospital next week! The doctors have been saying the whole time that he will NOT be coming home before my mom's due date, which was November 14. Well, forget that! All I can say is Praise God! For everything! Thank you all for your prayers!

Well I better get going, got some stuffs to do, especially since it's my birthday. Oh, did I forget to say that? oops! ;) Yep, 17. I've been thinking about what I would like to do in this year. This is what I came up with:

1. Get my driver's license! I NEED it, though my parents might disagree ;)

2. Finish school! Okay, I do NEED to finish school! :D

3. Have a better and closer relationship with my family members :D

4. Most important, to grow closer to Jesus Christ, maturing spiritually, and focusing on Him.

5. All the other stuff that fills in the 365.25 days in a year ;D

______________________________________________________________________

God Bless you all! Press on towards Christ, and do not take your eyes off of Him!

Kevin

14 comments:

Bethany said...

Thank you Jesus! That is so awesome!

Oh, and happy birthday. :)

~Bethany~

Jenna said...

Praise the Lord that Justin is doing SO well:) What a blessing for your family!

Yes, Happy Birthday:) Have a blessed day and year.

Jenna

Lynnae said...

That is wonderful that Justin is feeling better.I have been praying for him.
Happy Birthday!!!
In Christ,
Lynnae

Joshua said...

Praise God about Justin. :) He is Worthy to be praised and what He did for Justin is amazing. Thanks for the update and have a blessed Birthday filled with the riches of God's grace and mercy.

In Christ,
Joshua :)

Catrina said...

Hey your exactly a year and a day older than I am. Happy Birthday!


I'm so glad to here that Justin is doing so well. I will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers


Happy 17th Birthday.

Catrina

Rachel said...

Thank You, Father, for hearing our prayers always and watching over dear Justin. Thank You, Jesus! Amen.

Happy Birthday! Have a blessed day today and always. :D

In Him,
Rachel M.

~Amy Thomson~ said...

Hi Kevin!

Yeah, I know Amy, your sis, told me bout it!
I've been praying for him lots! God is awesome!

Happy Birthday by the way!

God bless,

Amy

Leisel Spafford said...

Praise the Lord!! I am so glad that your little brother is doing better! The Lord is so good!
Thanks for the update...& Happy Birthday!
Oh, & I know that you don't know me personally, but I have been following your blog for a little while now & really enjoying it! So thank you for your blog & all your posts..they really encouraging! God bless!

Leisel

Madison said...

God does work such wonderful miracles! Congrats on turning 17!

Unknown said...

oh! PRAISE the LORD!

Josh said...

Hey Kev,
Praise The Lord! I am so happy for your family and the wonderful news of Justin's continued progress. Thank you Jesus!

Happy Birthday too! Mine's today but I'll be 16...
God Bless you Brother,
Josh

Hannahbanana said...

Yay!! Praise God!!! :D
I'm so happy he is coming home!
I hope I get to see him soon! :D

And Happy birthday!! although it was yesterday :P:D
God bless you!

Hannah!

Luke said...

happy birthday Kevin.......17!!! and I thought I was old.
God bless

~Lucas~

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you! I know I'm terribly late... but I haven't been able to check blogs lately. :(
I'm so glad about your little bro! What a blessing! ^^
God bless you a lot!!

Post a Comment