Friday, November 20, 2009

"To Know You"

I heard this new song by Casting Crowns called "To Know You", from their new album "Until The Whole World Hears. The lyrics are excellent! For those who want to hear the song, I have it at the bottom of my playlist.




To Know You
Casting Crowns


To know You is to never worry for my life
To know You is to never give into compromise and
To know You is to want to tell the world about You
‘Cause I can’t live without You

To know You is to hear Your voice when You are calling
To know You is to catch my brother when he is falling
To know You is to feel the pain of the brokenhearted
‘Cause they can’t live without You

More than my next breath
More than life or death
All I’m reaching for, I live my life to know You more
I leave it all behind, You’re all that satisfies To know You is to want to know You more To know You is to want to know You more

To know You is to ache for more than ordinary
To know You is to look beyond the temporary
To know You is believing that You’ll be enough
‘Cause there’s no life without You

All this life could offer me
Could not compare to You, compare to You
And I count it all as loss
Compared to knowing You, knowing You

All this life could offer me
Could not compare to You, compare to You And I count it all as loss
Compared to knowing You, knowing You And I count it all as loss
Compared to knowing You, knowing You



God Bless!

Kevin

6 comments:

Jenna said...

There is nothing better than knowing Jesus is there? HE has really been drawing me closer to HIMESELF recently, and what a blessing it is to truly know Christ!

Thanks for sharing the lyrics, I've never heard of the song before...

In Christ,
Jenna

p.s. Any updates on Justin?!

~Amy Thomson~ said...

Amazing song! I've never heard it before...Wow!

Thanks for sharing!

I hear Justin is doing better!
Praise God!!

In Christ,

Amy

Anonymous said...

I so like the lyrics! It's beautiful! "All this life could offer me
Could not compare to You, compare to You". Thanks for sharing it!

Hannahbanana said...

I love this songs it's one of my favoites!! :D
I think the new Casting Crowns CD is awesome! :D

God bless you Kevin!!! :D

Ryan Wegner said...

I really like this song, too. So much truth packed in there! To know Him IS to want to know Him more! You almost can't help but do it.

Maiden Princess said...

Wow! Good song! Thanks for sharing. I love the lyrics, but Casting Crowns is know for their motivating lyrics anyways. I am loving their other new one the title track, "Until the Whole World Hears"!!!!

Lovin' Him,
Maiden Princess

Post a Comment