Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pictures...



Hey everyone! Thought I'd post a few pics on here since I haven't updated in awhile. Enjoy!




Barak and Amity


Justin! :)


Me and Jason


Sarah and Victoria


Ryan and Rachel


We played a few games of 2-on-2 volleyball at church on Sunday. * sigh *... very sadly, Jacob and I lost this game :P




Lemuel!


More Volleyball!



Sarah and Lemuel!


Sarah showing Jason her Kung Fu skills... it's quite intimidating in real life ;)

Well, that's all I have for now, because sadly, my camera is broken :( I was looking at some pictures on my camera :) and accidentally held onto the lens while I turned it off. Please don't ask me how I held onto the lens "accidentally" because I don't know! It just happened :P Well anyways, I gotta get going! See ya'll! God Bless!

Kevin

8 comments:

Katie Wegner said...

Nice post Kevin! You haven't posted pictures for awhile :) . Those are cool Volley ball pics :)

Andrew Biddinger said...

Nice pictures Kevin! Thanks for the updatet! Hopefully see you and your fam at the Coopers camping trip!

ajfcello said...

Cool pictures, Kevin! Thanks for the update!

jjfortheking said...

Huzzah and Wooton for new photos! They're great, Kevin! :)

...however, that's sad about your camera. Perhaps it can be fixed? It's worth trying.

Unknown said...

The pictures are great, Kev! I'm going to do a new post too, but the pictures aren't so recent. :( I couldn't take the pictures off my camera and my memory card was full.:(

Amy

Hannahbanana said...

Great pictures Kevin! :)
Thats too bad that your camera isn't working :( I have to take mine back because it faild on me yesterday. I've been having problems with it since the day I got it :P :)
Hopefully see you soon! :)

Hannah

Elizabeth said...

I like the photos! When is someone going to post at "The Believer's gathering"? I keep looking there and don't see any new posts.

I have a friend who also plays in a families' volleyball group.

Joyfully HIS,
Elizabeth E.
><> 1 Peter 1:4-9 <><

Abby said...

Great pictures Kev! :-)
Those are good vb pics

Post a Comment