Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Long Overdue Update

Hello My Friends!

I am so sorry for not updating you sooner. I have been soooooo busy! Anyways, my brother Jonathan is at home now but is still having to go back for testing. The doctors are not sure what the problem is at this point but they think it is the thyroid. They gave him thyroid medicine and it appears to be working. Praise God! They aren’t sure yet though, so we will have to wait and see. I try to remember the verse in Romans 8:28 that says, “And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.” Jesus is with us at all times, no matter what the situation is. Thank you Jesus for being there for us in both the good times and the bad!

Working at the greenhouse lately has kept me pretty busy. Whether I’m hanging pots, planting flowers, or tagging, that and school keeps me pretty busy! The amount of plants that we work with are staggering. My boss said that there were 17,000 Begonia plants and like 15,000 Impatiens. He said in total, by the end of the flower year we will have planted about 200,000 plants!!!!!!!! I am not exaggerating and neither is he! Trust me, there are a ton of plant in there. Also there are 63 greenhouses, with over 5 ½ acres under glass.

I will try to be better in the future on updating my blog!!! SORRY!!!!!!!

Also, I encourage you all to visit The Believers Gathering if you haven’t yet and apply for membership. Just click the link on the right. Thanks!

Keep walking in the Spirit!

Your Brother In Christ,

Kevin

9 comments:

jjfortheking said...

I'm glad things are going well!

Hannah Leigh said...

Yay! I'm glad that he is better. I hope that he will be fully recovered by then.
Thanks for the update. :)

In Christ,
~Rose

Rachel said...

Oh praise the Lord!

Whew! That is a lot of plants! I bet it is neat to work in a greenhouse, seeing what God has beautifully created. :)

Jenna said...

Thanks for the update Kevin...I was just thinking about Jonanthan the other day wondering how he was. I will keep praying for continued healing!

Goodness that is alot of flowers!! It'll probably be fun to see them all bloom~

Your sister in Christ,
Jenna

Bethany said...

I'm so glad he is doing okay. I'll keep praying!

~Bethany~

Josh said...

Praise the Lord! I'm so glad that Jonathan is back home and he's making progress. I will continue praying...

Talk about some plants! No wonder you haven't been posting!

God Bless,
Josh

Hannahbanana said...

Prais God!!!!!
He's doing better,
I'll keep praying for him,

God bless you,and your family,
And I hope we'll see all of you sunday

Hannah
Heyworth :)

Rachel said...

Praise God, Jonathan is home!!
Yes we will continue to pray for him.
WOW! it does sound like your busy.
Good update!
God bless,
Rachel :)

Joshua said...

Praise God that Jonathan is feeling better. I will continue praying. Thanks for the update.

In Christ,
Joshua :)

Post a Comment