Monday, February 8, 2010

Can't think of a title!

Whew! My mind is whirling a bit. There's sooooooo many things going on in my life right now! Some of them are easy to concentrate on, and some of them aren't. Some cause stress, some don't. Some bring joy and happiness, and others do not. But, they don't call it life for nothing, do they!? :P One example, is...

I'm starting back up working at the greenhouse on the 22nd of February. I've got mixed feelings about it though. I mean, yeah I wanna work and save money for the future real bad, but! There's some very important people in my life that don't really want me to work there. They are for different reasons, but for both of them I completely understand their point. The greenhouse isn't the best place to work ever. Not just as a career (lol, there isn't one there AT ALL! :P), but also the people that work there aren't the best influence, to put it nicely. One of them is my friend who left Christianity awhile back (some of you may remember me mentioning him, and some of you have met him). Basically, I talk to one or more of them the whole time I'm working there, because it's boring to plant flowers all day :P This does present some excellent witnessing opportunities, but, sadly, to this point all of them have rejected it for the most part. But most of the time the guys don't wanna talk about spiritual things. Quite the opposite, unfortunately :( Thankfully, they at least try to respect my beliefs and requests that they not talk about certain thing in my presence, but they don't always. Yeah, I know. It's the world. Get used to it. But still... I'll probably looking for a different job so I can get out of there. I want to make everyone happy :D! My parents, my friends, and most importantly Jesus!

My dad's telling me to get off so I don't have time to proof-read... :P

Sorry if this post means nothing to everyone, I kinda just needed to get my thoughts out :)

Just a reminder! Keep reading God's Word! Everyday! :D!

God bless You all!

Kevin

6 comments:

~Amy Thomson~ said...

Praying for you Kevin, that God will show you the right way to go...or the right decision to make! =D

God bless,
Amy

Josh said...

Hey Kev,
Good to hear from you! Just last night, my momma and I were discussing the pain of growing up...It is hard isn't it?!
Praying as you seek God's will...
God Bless you richly brother,
Josh

Bethany said...

Ahh the joys of growing up! Good thing God is there to catch us when we fall (I do plenty of it). Praying for you!

~Bethany~

Hannahbanana said...

Hey Kevin! :D
I'm glad you shared, it did mean something, now I'll know to pray for you in this situation, :D
Thanks for sharing Kevin!!
Hopefully see you Sunday!!! :D!
God bless you!

Hannah!

Kevin Wegner said...

Thanks everyone for your prayers :D It's greatly appreciated :)

God Bless You All!

Kevin

Kade said...

Hey Kevin, sorry I haven't been to your blog in a while.

All I can say is:
I'LL BE BACK.

There are big things happening at
teens4orphans.org, so be sure to check us out!

Post a Comment