Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Go to sleep, Go to sleep... :P

Well, I'm laying in bed, on my iPod Touch and I can't fall asleep :P Don't ask me why!  It's after 4:00 a.m. :P But I thought I might as well write a blog post or something, so we'll see what this ends up being :)

I've been really busy lately, with school and stuff and just the general everyday things that somehow leave you with no time left in the day. I really need to manage my time better :P We have gotten to go to church the past two Sundays, which was great! It was great to see everyone and to have good fellowship (and singing :P). 

This past week and a half, a good friend of ours came over from Canada to do a little work and fantasize about being an American. Haha jk. But yeah, Eric Buurma, from BuurmaBoy101 has been staying with our family, and it has been quite a good time. From writing some country songs, to innovatively using Bluetooth technolgy, I've had a great time, and I think he has as well :) You guys should check his blog out at the link above :) 

Let's see here, ummm, oh yeah! we went skating with the Heyworth's, Carrigers, Eric, and Ele!! That was a fun time. Afterwards we went out and got pizza, and then went to Starbucks, where we watched an interesting checkers game :P It was quite the day! :D 

Thursday were going skiing on Boyne Mtn. !!!!!!! I can't wait!!!! Oh my goodness I can't wait! :D! It will, barring injuries, be an awesome day!! Last time we went there my brother Ryan cut his wrist really bad on one of his skis, and I *cough* ran an unfortunate guy over :P I'm hoping that won't happen this time! :P :D It will be a great day though! As of right now, I'm not planning on getting hurt! :P

Well I better get to sleep! Before I have to get up :P 

God bless you all! Keep the faith and remember to be in God's Word!

Kevin 

      
 

7 comments:

Bethany said...

awww, I can't stand it when I wake up and can't go back to sleep. :P Have fun skiing Thursday!

~Bethany~

Jenna said...

Hehe, I don't think I've had a problem with not going to sleep...seems like once I hit the bed I"m out:)

Have a fantastic time skiing, and I'll hope that you don't run some unfortunate fellow over as well!!! Totally sounds like something I'd do lol!

Jenna

Anonymous said...

Hope you got some sleep, and I hope you'll have lots of fun on your skiing trip!
Nice to read the update... =)

jjfortheking said...

You fall asleep when the rest of the world gets up... I know the feeling. ;) Nice update!

Katie Wegner said...

It was so much fun skiing!!! Can't wait to do it again soon!!! Nice post Kevin!!!

In Christ,
Katie

Hannahbanana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannahbanana said...

woah... didn't know you updated... I'm late! :P oh well.
that was a great time skiing! :D
can't wait to do it again!.
oh, I noticed you changed the color of your header too, :)

ttyl hope to see you Sunday!
God bless you Kevin!! :D!

Hannah

Post a Comment