Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tagged! :D

Hey everyone!!

I've been tagged by Bethany from Asher Acres. Thanks Bethany!

Here's how this works:
1. Do quick post about the person that tagged you saying thanks
2. Answer the 10 questions
3. Follow 3 new blogs and list them.
4. Tag 6 people
5. Challenge one person to do something fun or crazy

Bethany blogs @ Asher Acres, where she writes under a variety of topics, though most importantly, they are all written and based from a Christian standpoint. It's an interesting blog.


3 Recent blogs I've followed: AmyWegnersBlog KatieWegnersBlog and... I can't think of another one :P

Have you ever been to a rodeo?
No, I haven't and I'm guessing I probably never will. I always thought they were interesting to watch on tv though :P

Have you ever tried to ride a cow?
Ummmm no I have not. If I did, the outcome would probably be disastrous lol

Have you ever milked a cow or goat?
Actually I have milked both. I enjoy milking a cow much more than a goat though. We used to share a dairy cow with our neighbors.

Have you ever been to a demolition derby?
Yeah when I was like 5 so I don't really remember it too well. They're pretty cool though.

What's your favorite country song?
Ohhh man that's a toughy ;D I'm gonna have to say either "Love Story" or "I'm Only Me When I'm With You" by Taylor Swift. I also really like "I Just Call You Mine" by Martina McBride :D Those are some amazing songs :D!!!!!!!!

Do you like to hunt?
Yeah I really like hunting! I love seeing nature in it's own natural space and the thrill of bringing down a deer, but another thing I pike about it is the quality time you get alone with God. It's a win-win situation :D

Have you ever cooked your breakfast over an open fire in your backyard?
No I never have, but I used to always want to! I've done while camping before though!

Have you ever thought that the muck was shallow and when you stepped in it, you sank knee deep?
Yeah I've done that several times actually :P It's not fun, especially when you have tennis shoes on! :P

What is the hardest thing you have ever done?
Ummmmm I don't know..... Probably called and apologized to someone...

(The question is optional) What's one of your most embarrassing moments?
I get embarrassed alot :P I don' think I've had a really embarrassing moment though. Or have I?

I'm going to tag:

Hannah @ hannahgracebananaface.blogspot.com

Amy @ amywegner.blogspot.com

Katie @ katiewegner.blogspot.com

J.J. @ jjfortheking.blogspot.com

And the first two people who want to do it and comment saying so :)

I have a challenge for everyone! Live for Christ!

God Bless you all!

Kevin

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I inclination not acquiesce in on it. I think precise post. Especially the appellation attracted me to be familiar with the whole story.

~Amy Thomson~ said...

I'll do it! I love these tags, they're so funny!

In Christ,
Amy

Anonymous said...

I like the challenge. =)

Rachel said...

Hey Kevin
Nice answers! I enjoyed reading it. :) See ya Sunday! :D

Hannahbanana said...

Hey Kevin! :D
Good job on the tag thingy! :D
Hey I can think of an embarrissing moment for you... do you want to know!? :P jk I'll keep quiet :D
See ya Sunday!!! :D!

Kevin Wegner said...

Hannah:
Let me guess... at the Bendixens, when I was talking to you and went to sit down, and my pants ripped? :P Is that it? :D!

Hannahbanana said...

Kevin!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
Right!!!.... That was hilarious!!!
:D How could you not put that down?!
lol I'll never forget the look on your face as that happened! :D

Kevin Wegner said...

Hannah!!
LOL!!!! I actually forgot about it until you said that :D Yeah that was hilarious! And then I had to wear Ele's pants! :P Yeah I'll always remember that lol :D!!

Anonymous said...

Amiable post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I agree but I about the brief should acquire more info then it has.

Madison said...

Hey, you've been tagged (again) go to my blog for more information!

Thanks!

In Christ

-Madison

Post a Comment