Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!!! :D!

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!!!!!!! 2010!!!! You know, 10 years ago today was the whole big Y2K thing. Hah. :P

I'm hoping and praying that this year will be a year of growth in my life Spiritually. I want to become the mature Christian man that God wants me to be. There's also some other things I hope to work out in the coming years. Another thing is that I'm hoping to graduate this year!!! I'm currently trying to determine what work field I would like to be in, and I'm thinking something along the line of Computer Security or IT (and/or Web Design). We'll see what God has in store for me! On top of all that, I'm hoping and praying that this year won't be so... ummm... "eventful"? 2009 was quite the year for our family. I lost a brother, Jonathan, in June, as you all know. Then, there was an addition to our family in the form of Justin (which is good!). And, just recently, we almost also lost Justin. He barely survived a serious apnea attack on Christmas night, and wasn't breathing for 3-5 minutes. I'll tell you guys, I didn't think he was coming back. We are thanking and praising God that he did, after my dad administered CPR and everything. Unfortunately, it wasn't the first time I've been through such an experience, and seriously, Justin looked more gone than Jonathan did. I can't even begin to describe the feelings and emotions of the whole thing. Ahh. But I wasn't alone (in more ways than one!) I was praying and literally crying out to God, when he started showing sign of reviving. You cannot imagine the relief! Ohhhhh but he's here now! :D And we're all thankful for that!

I pray that this new year and decade will be a year that we all, as the body of Christ, grow closer and stronger in the Faith!

God Bless and Keep All Of You!!!

Oh, and just to let you all know... I finally convinced my sisters Amy and Katie to get a blog! Check 'em out! AmyWegnersBlog KatieWegnersBlog :)

And another thing... that Apple toolbar at the bottom of my blog? Just ignore it. I'm just trying to teach myself CSS, and JavaScript, and some other programming languages. So if things on my blog start looking a little... messed up, or weird, it's because I'm trying out some of my scripts. Sorry, you'll have to bear with me :P

See y'all soon!

Kevin

8 comments:

jjfortheking said...

Happy New Year! May God bless you immensely in 2010!

Josh said...

Happy New Year Kevin,
2009 was quite the year for you...I was very suprised to hear about Justin. The emotions that Christms night must have held for you are hard to imagine. But praise the Lord that Justin is now recovered!
Have a wonderful 2010 as you seek to serve Him.
God Bless,
Josh

~Amy Thomson~ said...

Happy new year to you too, Kevin!!
I hope 2010 will come with it's many blessings, and may God draw you more and more to Him!

I've been praying for little Justin! I'm so glad that he started breathing. Amy told me about it. That must have been so scary! But our God is always faithful, I don't know where we would be without HIM!

Have you been able to fix that "problem" on Amy's blog? I was so shocked! But don' worry bout it, I'm just glad it didn't land there on purpose!! ;)

May God bless you and your family richly!

In Christ Alone,

Amy

Jenna said...

Happy New Year, Kevin! You and your family went through more than I could ever imagine last year...Praise the Lord that Justin is doing better, and I'm praying that he continues to be strengthened!

Enjoy finishing up school and "picking a career"...big decisions are ahead!

Your sister in Christ,
Jenna

Rachel said...

Happy New Year, Kevin!

Hannahbanana said...

Hey Kevin!! :D
Praise God justin is ok!!!! :D :D
God bless you in this new year as you seek God's direction for your life! hope to see you real soon! :D
Hannah

Susie said...

Praise God that Justin survived! Happy New Year!

Adam said...

Hey this is Adam From One Texans View

I have Awarded you; the The Lemonade Stand Award this award is for being a blogger who shows great attitude and gratitude.

Go to my blogg to see how it works..

Signed a Brother in the Lord

Post a Comment