Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Those Two! :P

Well... I'm sure a lot of you know from visiting my sisters' (Amy and Katie) or Friend's blog, but my brother now has a girlfriend. Yeah I know, this is old news, but I uploaded a video of me and my friend singing (try not to shiver :P). I wrote a song for them, or rather, a song about them. "Them" being my brother Ryan, and his girlfriend Rachel. And they are courting, by the way.

My brother gets slightly embarrassed in it, and kinda objected to me uploading it to YouTube. We'll see what happens when he finds out I put it on my blog! :P So if I like, don't make a post for a long time, you'll know the reason why :P

So anyways, here is the video! Enjoy!





God Bless You All! :D

Kevin!

9 comments:

Hannahbanana said...

Kevin!! you really did a good job on that song. lol!! that was sooo funny!!! thanks for posting it! I thought about posting, but Rache didn't want me to. :P
I hope to see another soon, or else I'd be worried... :P :D
God bless you Kevin!! hopefully see you Sunday!! :D!

Hannah

Katie Wegner said...

LOL! That was so funny! Nice post Kevin.
In Christ,
Katie

Bethany said...

I want to know what the other song is! lol I love the embarrassed laughter at the end....too cute! lol

~Bethany~

Anonymous said...

Hmm that's amazing but actually i have a hard time understanding it... wonder what others have to say..

Rachel said...

Haha I think you did a good job on the song, in fact, I kinda like it :D

jjfortheking said...

I agree with the Anonymous comment in that I couldn't make out most of the words, but it was still cool to watch. What fun! :D

God bless,
J.J.

Luke said...

So funny. Would have to agree with Anonymous and JJ. I could make out some the words out, but not all of then. Still great and funny.

Lucas

~Amy Thomson~ said...

LOL, sooo funny! I couldn't make out some of the words...something about a phone call?? Hehe, hope you're still alive! :P
I agree with Hannah! You two did really well on that song!

God bless,
Amy

Catrina said...

Not bad Kevin! :) I got most of it, but with all those ppl cackling in the back round it was kind of hard to hear! (grin)

You and Eric did a great job!

Trina

Post a Comment