Sunday, April 26, 2009

An Update On Johnny

Hello! I am sooooo sorry I have not updated you all on Jonathan. Some of you have asked me for an update, but (here goes my lame excuse) I have been so busy with school and work and driver’s ed that I have not had much time to do anything. Anyways, no excuse. Ok! Here Goes!

So last….um….I think Tuesday, my mom came and picked me up after work and we went to Jonathan’s pediatrician to get some blood tests done (poor guy). Since it was going to be a long wait (like over an hour), I decided to stay in the van and listen to talk radio (The Bob Dutko Show!). So after the wait, my mom came out with little Johnny, and announced that he had gained almost three pounds! Praise God! But, the amount of protein that was leaking from his bloodstream was still extremely high. Since Jonathan originally went to a doctor at Children’s Hospital in Detroit, the pediatrician decided to send him a blood sample.

Fast forward about a week and a half, I’m sitting on my bed doing homework for driver’s ed, when the phone rings like this……oh yeah, you can’t hear it :P Anyways, my mom answered the phone. To my understanding, it was the doctor from Children’s Hospital calling to give the blood test results. Apparently he has almost completely stopped leaking protein. In the doctor’s own word’s “It seems like his kidneys are healing themselves”. Ahhh, but I know better than that. Praise the Lord for the work He has done! Hopefully he will continue to improve. Than you all SO much for all your prayers for him. Our God is great! If any of you have more questions, just ask them in a comment :D

I better get a move on, cause I still have some stuff to do :)

God Bless You All!

Kevin

6 comments:

jjfortheking said...

Thanks for updating us, Kevin! I'm soooo glad Jonathan's doing better!

Praise God!
J.J.

Hannahbanana said...

Praise God!!!!!!
he's doing better!!!:D
thanks for updating that kevin!!

Rachel said...

Thank you for the update, Kevin! Praise the Lord; we serve an awesome God, don't we? :)

Thanks again and God bless!

Jenna said...

Thank you Jesus for healing little Jonathan!

Continuing in prayer,
~Jenna

Rachel said...

That is awesome!!!
Praise God!
We will continue to pray for him.
See ya Saturday :)

Kade said...

Cool blog.

kade

Post a Comment