Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mother's Day Is...Tomorrow!

Mother's Day. The time of year that makes you think about your mom. How much she's loved you. What she's done for you. And what she would do for you if she had to. You know what everyone? What on earth would we do without our mom's? You know what I mean? Good!


Though it is hard to admit, I am not always appreciative of my mom. I'm gonna make it a goal to try to show my mom that I appreciate what she's done for me in the years ahead. 

Give your mom a hug right now and tell her you love her. You may do it all the time. Or, like me, you may almost never do it. But I'm sure it'll make her happy :D. 

Again, I'm pressured for time. sigh. Hopefully I'll update again soon. 

God Bless!

In Christ,
Kevin

Oh yeah, and Happy Mother's Day!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Hello. I noticed you stopped by and started following my blog. Just wanted to say thanks. And I look forward to reading more on your blog in the future. God be with you.

Katie

Bethany said...

I know what you mean about time. It's a crazy time of year. :) Great thoughts about Mother's Day. They do so much work and usually get so little credit.
~Bethany~

Andrew Biddinger said...

Happy Mom's day!

Rachel said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Maiden Princess said...

Kevin,

Thanks for reminding us of how special our Mom's are and the need to recognize and appreciate all they do for us all year round.

Because of Grace,
Maiden Princess

Post a Comment