Thursday, June 18, 2009

:D

Yeah I'm still here...no I didn't forget I had a blog...and yes I am updating it right now :P

Hello everyone! :D I hope and pray that all is going well with you all!
Hmmm let's see...today is Thursday, June 18, my brother Jason's 5th birthday (Happy Birthday Jason!!!!!). It has been almost two weeks since Jonathan passed away. The funeral was very nice, well, at least as nice as funerals can be. Sometimes I still think he's here. For instance, today when I was walking around the house playing guitar, as I got closer to my parents room, I automatically quieted down and wondered if I might have woken him. But then I remember, and it hurts. But God has been good to us and our hearts are healing :D

Well I don't have that long to write right now, so let's see here...

Not too much has been going on here ( ;P ) lately. I've been kind of busy with work, but they told me today that I don't need to come in until Tuesday. While I am glad I have Friday and Tuesday off, that means that we are really slowing down. They have already let 8 out of the original 14 people go, so I've been barely hanging on for awhile now. But whatever cause I wasn't supposed to be there this long anyway. I'm just happy (and thankful) that I still have a job.

I'm gonna have to get going, but before I do let me...oh there we go :P

Romans 8:5-8 KJV

"For they that are after the flesh mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things if the Spirit. For the mind of the flesh is death; but the mind of the Spirit is life and peace: because the mind of the flesh is enmity against God; for it is not subject tothe law of God, neither indeed can it be: and they that are in the flesh cannot please God." :D


God Bless You All!!!!!!!!!

In Christ,
Kevin

11 comments:

Calvary said...

I'm still praying for you and your family, and I'll stat praying about your job too!

God Bless!

~Michaila

Hannahbanana said...

Wow! where is J.J.!!!?:P
Well being second to comment isn't bad! :)
Nice post Kevin!

and Happy birthday to Jason!!! :D
Hope to see you guys tomorrow!

God bless.

Hannah

Camden said...

Hey man, I'm still praying for your family, and I'm glad God's been working (in both sorrow and healing).

Camden

P.S. I just wanted you to know more personally that I'm praying for your friend (via Rebelution forum).

Kevin Wegner said...

Thanks everyone :D

Camden:
Thanks sooo much man! It is greatly appreciated.

Bethany said...

I'm still praying for you guys! I'll be praying about the job situation as well.

Happy Birthday Jason!!!!

~Bethany~

Jenna said...

Your whole family is still in our prayers as well. Praise the Lord that He is healing your hearts...

Happy 5th Birthday Jason!!

In Christ,
Jenna

Charlie said...

All I can say is:
"Wow. What a story."

Thanks for sharing.

jjfortheking said...

"Wow! where is J.J.!!!?:P"

I have an excuse; I am stuck at the Bendixens. It wasn't my fault. Please forgive me. :)P

Nice post, Kevin. :)

In Christ,
J.J.

Joel Cooper said...

Happy Birthday Jason! Hows the fish?

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Jason!

Rachel said...

nice update! :)
God bless you and your family!

Post a Comment