Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Prayer Request!

Hello! It's been awhile since I last posted so I thought I'd updated you all :D

I've been busy with work lately, though I won't be busy with that soon! I'm getting let go for the year at the end of the week. That's ok, I guess it will allow me to focus more on school (yeah I know :P ).

Ok, most importantly I think I have told you all that my mom is expecting right? Well if I haven't then I'm telling you now :D Well anyways, there has been some complications with the baby. The baby is supposed to be floating in amniotic fluid inside the placenta. Well, there is very little amniotic fluid, which could cause the baby to be born prematurely and have some seious health problems. If you could all be praying for my mom and the baby I would greatly appreciate it and I'm sure she will too :D

Thanks and God Bless!

In Christ
Kevin

9 comments:

Bethany said...

Praying! :)
~Bethany~

jjfortheking said...

Kevin... I'm amazed at how much your writing looks like a chat. :P (No commas, for example. :)

I'll be praying for your Mom and the baby!

Your bro,
J.J.

Hannahbanana said...

we most definitely be praying for your mom and the baby :)

God bless! :D

Josh said...

I will definitely be praying brother. God Bless!

Josh

Jenna said...

Praying for your Mom and the baby, that God would lift them up and keep them safe and healthy.

Blessings,
Jenna

Maiden Princess said...

Kevin,
I have been and will continue praying. We can never underestimate the power of a sincere prayer from a believing heart.

In Him,
Maiden Princess

Rachel said...

Will be praying for the Lord to protect both the little one and your mom.

God bless!

Rachel said...

Yes, we will definitely be praying
for protection on the baby and your mom's health.
God bless you and your family!
Hope to see you guys Sunday!! :)
In Christ, Rachel Heyworth

Stacie said...

Hello, Kevin. I found your blog off the rebelution. I will definitely be praying for your mom and that she won't have complications. I pray that the baby will be safe and that nothing will harm it.

Post a Comment