Friday, January 9, 2009

What A Weird Dream!

I had a really weird dream last night. I had died and was waiting to get into Heaven. Then Peter came up and told me I had to write all the sins I had ever committed on a huge wall off to the side. I turned and looked at a 20 foot wall with ladders leaning up against it. A loud groan escaped from me as I turned to start on the grueling task. Peter pointed to the pencils I was to use. I turned to him in disbelief. These things looked more like logs. They were about 6-8 inches in diameter and around 6 feet long. I walked over and hoisted one up onto my shoulder. Then I walked over to one of the ladders and started climbing up. Suddenly, someone stepped on my fingers. I looked up, and, to my surprise, I saw Levi. “Levi, what are you doing?” I asked. He answered, “I’m coming down for another pencil.”


Well that wasn’t a real dream but I thought I’d write it anyway. Sorry Levi, I had to use somebody for the part, so I picked you. My Grandpa told it to me a few years ago and I thought it was hilarious. Thought I’d pass it around.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I was reading it, I thought, "there's no way this was a dream. It sounds like s sermon."

And I was right! Regardless, that is a thought-provoking idea. Thank you for posting it!

Unrelated: Levi told me that we might we meeting each other soon!

God bless, J.J.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kevin,

Whooo hoo! I can finally comment on your blog :D You do really like that joke don't you. LOL Hopefully we'll see you soon.

Maiden Princess

Levi Bendixen said...

Hey!!! ACTUALLY, I was comming down to help YOU write your sins. Ahem...

Kevin Wegner said...

Great comeback Levi! It will take me a while to think of something to say! LOL

Post a Comment