Wednesday, February 25, 2009

50 Facts? Oh No!

I was tagged by Bethany. We'll see if I can make it to 50!

1. I am 16 years old
2. I am 6 ft. 6 inches tall
3. I wear size 13 shoes
4. I am in 11th grade
5. I enjoy listening to Josh Groban
6. My favorite books of the Bible are Galatians, Philippians, and James
7. I enjoy Paul Washer's teaching
8. I like almost every sport (especially basketball, volleyball, and ice hockey)
9. I LOVE coffee, particularly Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino
10. My favorite season is summer
11. I want to buy a Saturn Vue
12. I work at a greenhouse
13. I milk a cow
14. I have 6 brothers and sisters
15. I have one dog
16. I enjoy reading Fur, Fish, and Game
17. I like Ice Cream (okay, who doesn't!)
18. I am the second oldest sibling
19. I enjoy hunting
20. I am going to take Driver's Ed this Spring
21. I do not enjoy school that much unfortunately
22. I like trapping
23. I have never broken a bone
24. I had my arm bone moved out of place three times
25. I currently have braces and will for a few more months
26. This is harder than I thought it would be
27. I want to learn computer programming
28. I love Jesus
29. I want to serve Jesus with my life
30. I accepted Jesus Christ as my Savior when I was 14
31. My blog's purpose is to encourage others
32. I like to joke with my family (too much)
33. I like skiing
34. I fell 15 seconds after I put skis on for the first time
35. I ran someone over while I was skiing!
36. I really enjoy listening to The Bob Dutko Show (103.5 FM WMUZ "The Light")
37. I love being with my family
38. I really enjoy Foosball
39. I am not going to make it to 50 :(
40. I do not know what I am going to do for a living
41. I want to please Jesus with everything I do
42. I want to witness the Gospel to more people
43. I cannot wait until I graduate
44. I work 28 hours a week while I'm doing school
45. I want to do the Lord's will in everything
46. I have only 4 more facts to go
47. I can do this!
48. I know I can!!
49. Almost There!!!
50. Woohoo!!!!!! I did it (I kind of cheated there in the end, but....)

Oh, my. Wow. That was hard. I hope you know more about me now.

In Christ,
Kevin

13 comments:

Josh said...

Hey Kevin!
I loved reading this...6'6? that's tall. I won't ever reach that height I'm sure! My mom is from Jackson and it would be really fun to meet you sometime when we go visit relatives:) God Bless,
Josh

Rachel said...

Wow! 6'6'' is tall! I am 5'5'', from when I last measured. :) That is so funny what you wrote at the end:

46. I have only 4 more facts to go
47. I can do this!
48. I know I can!!
49. Almost There!!!
50. Woohoo!!!!!! I did it

:D

That was fun to read. I do have a quick question: Who is Josh Groban?

God bless :)

In Him Alone,
Rachel M.

Bethany said...

Fun! I didn't realize you were so tall! My Dad is 6'5" and most of my family is pretty tall too.

A sister in Christ,
~Bethany~

Joel Cooper said...

That's nothin, I have 9 brothers and sisters! (Well, I will in a few weeks.) Your still a rookie.

Jenna said...

Everyone is commenting on your height, but that is tall! I'm just 5'4"!

#42 "I want to witness the gospel to more people". God layed this on my heart recently, and He has gotten my focas and goals much more on Him.

Great tag! I enjoyed reading it!!
Your sister in Christ,
Jenna

Hannah Leigh said...

Hi Kevin,
My name is Hannah (or "Rose") I found you off of "My Strength and Song". I like your blog. Hope you don't mind if I follow?
I saw that you want to learn computer programing; my dad is a computer programmer, I can give you his e-mail address, if you want. Could you let me know? Thanks. :)

In Christ,
~Rose

Kevin Wegner said...

Rachel: Josh Groban is a classical pop artist. I have one of his songs in my playlist. Check it out.

Josh: I'd love to meet you and your family! That would be so cool!


I know I didn't tag anyone. I'm trying to find someone who wasn't tagged. I'll see.

Rachel said...

Thanks, Kevin! I noticed you have Mercyme and Selah on there as well. They have great music.

God bless!

In Him Alone,
Rachel M.

Anonymous said...

Good grief, Kevin!
Do you have a death wish or something!?
Hey, though, dont' mind me - I've broken my fingers and toes about 6 times total.
Once, I was trying to do the complicated hand-shake thingie from The Parent Trap with my little sister, and my middle finger hit her palm straight on - paiiinn, lots of pain!
yeah, it was broken. *smacks myself*
What a dumb way to go!
I always joke that it was HER fault, not mine...

Nevea,
Ëarwen

Anonymous said...

By the way, I'm 5' 7" :-D

amy said...

That's more of a paragraph in that half of your points consist of continuations of a previous thought.

To stay on topic, I'm 5'0" and enjoying every moment of my short, wimpy appearance.

Rachel said...

Well done,
Very Good!!!
:)
God bless,
Rachel Hyeworth

Joel Cooper said...

No broken bones huh? Hows that wrist of yers?

Post a Comment