Sunday, February 1, 2009

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged by J.J. Biddinger. Here are my answers and the people I tag.

A movie I watched: I didn’t see any new movies

A moment I will always remember: Going to the camp at the Cooper’s, and trapping my first coyote

A new skill I acquired: I’ve started learning fingerstyle guitar, and a little bit of computer programming

A lesson I learned: That I cannot fix my character flaws by myself. I need the help of Jesus!

A new place I visited this year: I haven’t really gone anywhere.

A book I read: One Thing You Can’t Do In Heaven By Mark Cahill

An inspiring verse or quote: There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. 1 Corinthians 10:13

Here are the rules:
1. Fill in your memories of 2008.
2. Link my blog to yours.
3. Tag others and comment on their blog so they know they've been tagged.

I am going to tag Ryan Wegner, Hannah Heyworth, Leah Heyworth, and David Cooper

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I'm glad to have tagged you. :)

God bless, J.J.

Rachel said...

That is a very good verse. God bless! :)

Bethany said...

You have trapped coyotes? That is really neat! I have always wanted to trap those.
~Bethany~

Kevin Wegner said...

Bethany:
Yes, I at least try to trap coyotes. I caught my first one a week ago. Usually my target animals are raccoons, but after finding coyote tracks by a frozen deer, I set two 1 1/2 footholds in front of it with a light covering of snow. Bingo! When I came to check it, there was a nice male coyote waiting for me.

Bethany said...

That is really neat! I know a few farms that would let me set traps on their land for coyotes. Maybe next year!
Do you sell the pelts?

Kevin Wegner said...

Unfortunately, with the economy as bad as it is, coyote's are only selling for about $0.50 cents to $6 in the North American Fur Auction. Raccoons are remaining steady at about $12 for a 18 pounder with long guard hairs. It's amazing that raccoons are worth more than coyotes. They are a whole lot easier to trap.

Post a Comment